9. Close your eyes and slowly move your eyeballs up and down. Repeat this five to ten times.
10. Strengthen your eyes’ near and far focusing.
- Sit in a chair or stand in front of a blank wall. Place your thumb about 10 inches in front of your face and focus on it. You can also focus on an object that is five to 10 feet away for 10-15 seconds.
- Then, focus on an object that is 10-20 feet in front of you without moving your head. Focus on the object for 10-15 seconds.
- After 10-15 seconds, refocus on your thumb. Practice this five times.